Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Meow~

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ZoltCat
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-31 05:47:32 — Link

Hiya! I'm ZoltCat, but feel free to call me Zolt or Genii (It's pronounced 'Jenny' if you're curious). I am a female, but gender doesn't matter much to me so don't feel bad if you refer to me by the "wrong" gender. 

I do have some real life pets - two American Short Hair cats named Bitty (Niknamed Bitty-Boo) and Squeaks (Who I like to call my "squeaky baby"), a mixed breed dog (I'm not sure what breeds exacaly but the most noticable are Chiwawa and Rat Terrier) named Link (Nicknamed Stinky), and a Californa King Snake named Boba Fett (Whose name I've always mispronounced as 'Buba'). Bitty's name comes from the fact that she was so tiny when we found her. She also has one extra toe and claw on both of her front paws. Squeak's name comes from the fact that she couldn't meow properly when we first got her, and the fact that she loves cheease. Link and Boba Fett were named after the charaters from Legend of Zelda and Star Wars respectivly because my brother, father, and self come from a liniage of nerds. 

My favorite speicies so far is a tie between the Dragons, Gryphons, Pumas, and the... uhh... Wolf guys. Heheh... ^^; 

How I found this sight is an... intresting story. My brother was watching youtube tutorials/tips on Chou breeding in Sonic Adventure 2 in the living room. I was in there with him, and wile watching the video as well, tought "If Sega released a game that was just about Chou breeding and those little compititions, I would play it." Affter a while, I decided to get on google and find a breeding game. This sight poped up, and I decided to give it a try. So far, I'm glad I did!

As of now, I'm trying to get a Male Puma with desirable traits to breed with my Female Puma, Thunder. I did accept a breeding offer... but I want one I can keep! 

I also want to create beasts that resemble my favorite video game characters. 

Some of my favorite things are: Pikmin (A game hardly no one knows about, sadly...) Stardew Vally, Don't Starve, Legend of Zelda, Okami, The Hunger Games, Warriors, Harry Potter, Gardians of Ga'Hoole, Wolves of the Beyond, and just books and video games in general. 

I also play two other online games, Trove and Animal Jam. I'm still learning how Trove works so if you play with me on that, expect me to act like a noob, heh... I also make flash games on a sight called Scratch. 

I think that is all! I'll try to be as active as I can, but I do get alot of homework... oh well, what ever it takes to be a engineer. 

I'm a winged cat who thinks snakes are cute. Witch they are. 

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-31 16:28:49 — Link

hello! I have a scratch account as well.  it's clw23

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla