Boards < General < News & Announcements < Quiz - Guess the birds, win a deviant Gryphon!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-12-15 16:25:26 — Link

The Association of Breeders is going to hand out a few new deviant Gryphons to the Beastlords. Prove that you know how to handle these unique creatures and show that you're worthy to get one of them by demonstrating your knowledge of their ancestors' biology!

Get a chance to obtain one of the first deviant Gryphons! Your task would be to identify the real birds that were used to create the deviant Gryphon colors.

Participate in the Quiz

Submit your answers until December 23rd, 23:59 EET

Note: the deviant Gryphons can't be born naturally yet. They will start to appear on December 24th along with the publishing of quiz results.

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-15 20:04:47 — Link

Ooh, liking the look of these. That blue one in the example is lovely. Reminds of a starling, but they usually have yellow beaks and orange/pink legs, so I don't know.

Picking up my bird handbook now...

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-12-15 20:18:00 — Link

This one is a fantasy color, just a potential prize :) Quiz is restricted to show only real bird colors, but not all of the deviants are colored after a real animal.

• Yavanna
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-15 20:44:31 — Link

Thanks for a nice quiz! Can't wait for the results!:)

one was really tricky! :)

good luck!

• GriffinRider
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-15 21:42:55 — Link

I've died and gone to heaven....

These are absolutely beautiful; and I love the fact that these deviants differentiate in a multitude of ways such as beaks, tails, wings, and represent real and not entirely real species. 

This might be why I love gryphons so much.

Good luck to everyone.

• Eurasian_Lynx
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-15 23:16:36 — Link

Good luck to everyone! This is a pretty tricky quiz so far so best of luck guys!

• GoldenLuck
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 00:08:01 — Link

Ooh, this was a really good quiz, got me searching high and low, hehe. I love how almost exactly the Deviant Gryphons look to their real life counterparts, they are absolute master pieces, well done. Can't wait for the results :P

• RainbowCat
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 02:59:56 — Link

Wow! Gryphon deviants! Cool XD

I probably failed the quiz though...

Always looking for: Energy Drinks, Rainbow Jars, Vermillion and deviant pets!

Newbie Giveaway Thread!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAINBOCAT  

• thebeastkeeper
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 03:10:06 — Link

I've been waiting for this since I started the game!

Good luck to everyone participating :)

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 08:11:21 — Link

wonderful, that there are soon deviant-Gryphons!! :-)

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 08:14:21 — Link

Dang, these are all really cool! I know I messed up one of the ones on my quiz for sure, and the rest were just vaguely close guesses. I wanted to see what they all looked like, so I posted them in one of my stable groups here; thought someone else might enjoy having a look as well. (If this isn't allowed, I can take them down right away.) Looks like not all of them have been uploaded yet, so a few only appear as broken image links.

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 18:00:32 — Link

Thanks for that list, Sumatra-Echo. It's nice to see a fantail dove base included (even if some of those species don't really have fantails). Have been planning to raise a few in real-life too.

Would've been great to see some fancy chicken colours in there as well - blue laced red, lemon millefleur, birchen, partridge... maybe some custom skins will suffice instead. :)

• fundatrix
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-17 01:15:04 — Link

that was tought. Honestly, I was seraching all the inetrent and doesn't found any bird I was sure it was right. bye bye, my deviant gryphon, I'm not winning you.

• MintChip
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-17 21:33:03 — Link

that quiz was tough,

good luck to everyone participating!

• Ascot
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-18 13:50:34 — Link

Just submitted my answers and already impatient for the results!

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla