Boards < Community < Roleplay < Wolf pack (rollplay)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-13 04:14:24 — Link

(Hello and welcome to the wolf pack rollplay if you dont remember sining up then check the sign up sheet and if you want to sign up then you still can! I am Frost the alpha and my beta is named Eagle and the others are named Alpine, Solar, Auru and if you sign up late that is ok i will add your name to the list Thank you!)

Frost howled at the sky to hold a pack meeting

The founder of Breeze clan dun, dun, dun,

not blackheart just me because im the most awsome and im also a cookie, and im also a face named fread, jk im to cool to be named fread. im not just the asomest i can also ride horses they are sooo cute. did you know that a pug has the most butiful face in the world why did they not make the world record for most butiful thing in the world, i dont know.i like blabring on

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for funny cats

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• Eurasian_Lynx
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-14 00:05:10 — Link

Auru's ear flicked at the noise, a howl? He tilted his head, focusing and angling his ears more towards the noise. That was definitely a female voice, and after a moment more of focus he discerned it as Frost.

He crawled to his feet, shaking his pelt out with a yawn. The brown wolf looked around, before setting off in the direction of the noise at a loping gait, best to go see what the alpha wanted.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-14 01:44:18 — Link

Alpine changed her direction as she loped back from her hunt. Her ears pricked and she ran faster, stopping to drop her rabbit off at her den.

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-14 19:50:42 — Link

Frost waited for the rest of the pack to come  as she wached the clouds move

not blackheart just me because im the most awsome and im also a cookie, and im also a face named fread, jk im to cool to be named fread. im not just the asomest i can also ride horses they are sooo cute. did you know that a pug has the most butiful face in the world why did they not make the world record for most butiful thing in the world, i dont know.i like blabring on

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-15 03:07:34 — Link

Alpine arrived at the meeting place and sat down. Her ears were shoved forward and alert.

• Eurasian_Lynx
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-21 08:02:10 — Link

Auru loped into the small clearing that served as a meeting ground, bowing his head submissively to acknowledge Frost on her higher ground as he took a seat behind Alpine, ears back and body hunched.

He wondered if Eagle or Solar would show themselves, although he wasn't sure if it was for the best or worst if they didn't. He scratched the ground nervously as they waited, he didn't do good with company, made his heart race.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-21 18:57:46 — Link

Alpine flicked her ear back as she heard someone approach. She turned to find Auru, in a submissive posture, behind her.

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-15 00:30:40 — Link

"Now" said frost "Everyone is here?"

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-22 20:03:07 — Link

Alpine turned back toward Frost. She looked around the gathered wolves. "Where are Eagle and Solar?" She barked.

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-22 23:29:42 — Link

"Hum I guess we shall have to start without them."

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• Desiree410
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-08 16:43:51 — Link

-Solar's Ears twitched in the "wind to a howl- a meeting?" - she raced down to the meeting place in a hurry- "im here!" she sat down a little further away than the others.

• Desiree410
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-08 16:49:42 — Link

-she looked around seeing she was the only one besides eagle who wasn't here on time.-

• Eurasian_Lynx
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-02 00:17:29 — Link

Auru's ears perked up as Solar came into the clearing, a small smile playing at his lips. It was good to see the others were coming to join them, and he bowed his head submissively as he rose to his paws, stepping back to allow her room to take a seat in front of him.

• Desiree410
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-03 18:58:56 — Link

-she bowed her head silently sitting down-

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-18 05:39:23 — Link

Silver wolf with blue streaks and piercing blue eyes limps into clearing with a ginormous gash across her right cheek and a broken ankle. "Help," she whimpers weakly before she collapses.

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla