Boards < Community < Roleplay < Element Controllin RP

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-08 08:35:06 — Link

Alright so lets start!

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/10369

Oakie barked excitedly as Sakura sat down and put on her shoes, struggling a bit to find them. The smart dog had known it was time for his walk, so she went and grabbed his leash. Sakura hooked it on and Oakie immediately ran outside, pulling her along. She laughed as she pulled back the hyper pup, eventually slowing him to a walk. 

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-09 01:46:22 — Link

Chase sat on a bench at the dog park, sketching. Shiver ran around playing with the other dogs. Chase stood up after awhile and called Shiver over. Shiver bounded across the park and sat expectantly at his feet."Good boy Shiver." Chase said, slipping the lead onto his collar. They turned to leave, but Chase paused as a couple of kids came running into the dog park. Shiver yelped as his paws where stepped on."Hey! Careful!" Chase called, pulling Shiver closer.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-09 02:12:20 — Link

Faelin walked around the street towards the park. She found her favorite tree and climbed it. She watched the people below her, laughing inside her head. They had no idea she was watching them.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-09 07:02:14 — Link

Sakura trusted Oakie to keep her safe so she usually gave him a long line to run and play on. Oakie shone his vest proudly, or so Sakura's mom had told her. Oakie pulled on the leash, pulling it oit of Sakura's grasp, she gasped and stood still. "Oakie she callled out, standing still, her legs shaking. Where did he go! She though, her heart racing in fear for the small dog.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-09 09:38:34 — Link

Once the kids had past, Chase started walking home. A small, young pup ran past him. He lunged for the lead, grabbing it just as it was about to slip out of reach. He pulled back, halting the pup. Chase shook his head, and knelt down next to the pup, Shiver padded towards them."Now, who lost you?"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-09 23:59:33 — Link

Faelin watched as a girl lost her dog. The girl froze. Faelin climbed down her tree to go help the girl. She passed a boy holding the dog on a leash. "Hey, I know whose dog that is." Faelin said, hoping that she didn't sound super suspicious.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-10 02:49:37 — Link

Chase eyed the girl."Okay, can you take me to them?"

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-10 08:20:52 — Link

Oakie sat there barking excited, it's blue vest bouncing up and down. Sakura continued calling out for her dog, panic completely taking over. Her hands shook wildly as she stood there, frozen.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-10 16:26:17 — Link

Faelin pointed in the direction of th girl. She could hear her calling. "I think she's blind, so she' not going anywhere."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-11 00:44:17 — Link

"Okay. See yah, thanks." Chase jogged off in the general direction the girl had pointed, Shiver following excitedly.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-11 04:19:23 — Link

Faelin watched the boy leave. She then turned and climbed the tree that she had first been in.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-27 09:34:39 — Link

Sakura heard mixed barking, she took an uneasy step foward. Was that Oakie's bark? Is he okay? She thought worridly as she imagined what trouble the small dog could be in, she started calling for him, hoping he would just come back.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-30 00:25:35 — Link

Faelin reached her favorite branch and watched the girl. She chuckled, most people would think that she was a bit of a stalker. She guessed that it was kind of creepy. Oh well.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-06 00:37:17 — Link

Chase heard a girl calling out and ran in that direction he slowed when he say the girl."Hey! Is this your dog?" Oakie's leash tore out of his hand and the dog ran for the girl. "I guess so then..."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-06 01:47:34 — Link

"Oakie!" Sakura laughed as the small dog jumped up on her legs, barking and wagging his tail happily. She looked at Chase's voice, "Thanks so much!" She said, petting Oakie's head.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla