Boards < General < Help < Unicorn breedings/children

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lava
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-01 01:04:28 — Link

I've got a unicorn, and she has 11 children but it says that she's only had five breedings, so whats up with that?

Hello! Name's Lava. I'm always down for some chat, I get bored pretty often nowadays. Recently I've been working for some new genes in unicorns and throdama's, so I'm always up for new pets.

I'm always looking for Vermillion and Expand Stable Scrolls

Throughout the dreams and nightmares of my life, I survive through my own thoughts and reality. What I have is my own, and will only ever truly be my own.

Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-01 08:30:29 — Link

She has probably had breedings and people have used 'Pink Fish Eggs' which makes your pet give birth to twins

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-01 10:18:39 — Link

Also she's touched that mysterious steel egg shrine, and gotten pregnant that way. Children from the shrine don't count towards total breedings.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Lava
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-02 05:16:18 — Link

Really? Huh, Thanks!

Hello! Name's Lava. I'm always down for some chat, I get bored pretty often nowadays. Recently I've been working for some new genes in unicorns and throdama's, so I'm always up for new pets.

I'm always looking for Vermillion and Expand Stable Scrolls

Throughout the dreams and nightmares of my life, I survive through my own thoughts and reality. What I have is my own, and will only ever truly be my own.

Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla