Boards < General < Help < Throdama GP

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lava
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-21 07:44:49 — Link

Okay, so I've ben working on creating better Throdamas with Genetic Power, and whenever I breed one of my GP 1 Throdama's with a GP 3, I usually get a normal, with no GP or DG. With all my Unicorns, Dragons, etc, they have all gotten better GP because of their parents. So, my question is, why isn't my Throdama gaining Genetic Power like my other Beasts do through generations?

An example is; this little guy's parents both have GP, but she doesn't, why?  http://beastkeeper.com/pet/997413

I'm sorry if this is a beginners question, and I also don't have a way with words so I did a terrible job of explaining this. Anyways, can anyone help?

Hello! Name's Lava. I'm always down for some chat, I get bored pretty often nowadays. Recently I've been working for some new genes in unicorns and throdama's, so I'm always up for new pets.

I'm always looking for Vermillion and Expand Stable Scrolls

Throughout the dreams and nightmares of my life, I survive through my own thoughts and reality. What I have is my own, and will only ever truly be my own.

Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-21 10:44:55 — Link

Try training them at level 50.

A GP is sometimes born when the baby inherits at least 7 dominant genes from the parent with the higher GP.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-22 06:36:34 — Link

Beast Keeper FAQ - Section: Genetics and breeding questions - Question #3, What is Genetic Power? How can I get it for my pets? - Rules of acquiring Genetic Power #4

This should explain the reason why, but I'll quote it for you:

If parents has a difference of 2 or more grades of Genetic Power, the child won't get Genetic Power grade for parents' genes, it can get only 1 Grade for parents' levels.

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla