Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < looking for stable lvl 2

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kpribbit
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-20 22:24:31 — Link

Hey friends.

So I am a n00b (I joined a few months ago, but I have actually been playing since this friday) and have no clue how to upgrade your stable or what you need for that. I can offer a griffin (she's in my ungrouped section) or treasure. Anyone wanna help me?

*Internal Screaming*

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-20 23:02:17 — Link

Sure! I have a Blueprint; Stable(lvl 2), and a bunch of building materials up for grabs. The Blueprint will cost anywhere between 5000-20000. You pick the price, and what building materials do you need? To craft a Stable(lvl 2) You need;

Clay 100
Stone 100
Wood 100
Stable (lvl 1) 1
Coins 5000

What materials there do you need?  (Not including the money) Although I might not be able to give you much as I need to save up to craft a Stable(lvl 4) ANd I need some materials for that, but just ask for pretty much anything else and I'll (Most likely if I have it in stock) sell it to you, including the rarer items(Such as Invites, Mutagen, ect)

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Kpribbit
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-21 04:31:43 — Link

I would love to buy the blueprint and some materials! I only have 3 clay, 8 stone, and 13 wood. I'll buy any of the supplies you would be willing to give. I've got about 103,000 treasure if that helps any.

*Internal Screaming*

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-21 23:49:32 — Link

Okay! I'll PM you and we can work it out on that

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla