Boards < Advertising < Art Showcase &Trades < WANT: HQ art HAVE: silver+gold coins, rainbow jars

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sky
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-19 06:17:47 — Link

Hello I have accumulated lots of silver and gold coins and rainbow jars and vermillions over the few years I've played. I'm looking for art of my chars. Please show me your examples and your price (i.e. what are you looking for). 

I will show you my chars if I like your art. 

Thanks, please post away, I have lots of simple chars, but also some more complex ones. 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 23:37:54 — Link

So do you mean we post our art? If so, this is a Unicorn Skin that is on pending at the moment.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Sky
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-02 06:30:51 — Link

ahh that's super nice! but the style won't fit the personality of any of my chars atm. x] thanks for offer though, it so nice :) 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-03 08:49:10 — Link

No problem! Are you looking more for cartoon-y or realistic? I can post some more art if you'd like :P

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Chronesis
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-29 08:10:33 — Link

Here's my commission information if you're interested: https://nemenos.deviantart.com/journal/Commissions-semi-open-542742857

I accept USD, deviantart points, or gold c:

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla