Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < LF: Certain Pumas

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sasha18
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-06 08:04:59 — Link

Hello! Do you have pumas you're interested in selling or trading? Please let me know if any fit my requirements here!
Look at the bold for main points.

I'm looking for A2(Black) B4(Diluted) pumas. In the normal category (no deviant) that's blue. I'm mainly looking for blue at the moment, but I'll also consider A2(Black) B1(Striped), or Black Tiger as normal. 

Mainly looking for: Blue or blue deviants
Also looking at : Black tiger & or black tiger deviants

I will look at any blue (or black tiger) pumas! However, the ones I want most are the homozygous ones! But don't worry, even if your's isn't homozygous or the genes are unresearched, I may still want them! So offer away!

Now, what am I offering in return? I don't have much silver, and no gold, but I can offer Lykos and the Pumas I currently have. 

Offering: Little silver, Lykos, Pumas

http://beastkeeper.com/profile/36719/51049/1

http://beastkeeper.com/profile/36719/50944/1

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-06 08:17:53 — Link

I have a Blue Deviant Puma named River Stone that I might sell, how much are you thinking?

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Sasha18
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-06 08:29:30 — Link

@ChaseTurnleaf  I could trade some Lykos or other pumas for him, but other than that I only have 1,603 silver at the moment.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-06 09:15:45 — Link

Hmm.... I'm looking for Throdamas, not really Lykoses and Pumas.... Ok, sorry but I'll pass, :)

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-10 18:41:22 — Link

I have a tip for you.

Go to the Breeding offers and search under Advanced for pumas with the homozygous genes that you want. Click on one, then when you're on its page you'll see links to their father and mother. Click on one of them. Then click on that pet's children. If you see one's in the pound and you are reasonably sure it's a homozygous pet, click on it and you'll go to a page that says:

"This pet resides in the Pound" and a button that says "Adopt this pet."

Click on the button. You'll have a new pet (hopefully female if you're looking to breed deviants) that is exactly what you're looking for. The only problem is that you can't really breed it with its sibling or you'll get degen, although some deviant breeders simply don't care.

Hope this helps :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• User

Posted at 2016-12-23 18:31:27 — Link

i hane a puma you might like. click on my username and you will see her on my account.

"I have seen things so beautiful they have brought tears to my eyes. 
Yet none of them can match the gracefulness and beauty of a horse running free."

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla