Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < mating with guardians

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• dangerousmind20
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-05 00:13:48 — Link

if while exploring an island with a female pet your pet is the same speices as an island guardianĀ there should be a fifty fifty chance to breed your pet to the guardian with an appropriate offering possibly of gems or some sort of item. once your pet has gotten pregnant they have to leave the island and takes nothing but a top tier studding. The logic being that guardians might be willing to breed to remove a wandering pet from their island.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-11-10 05:40:54 — Link

Please use Fertility Shrine for random breedings. Only player pets are breedable. It's not supposed that you can get a breeding to a GP 3 pet for a few gems. GP is something that can be obtained only by manual leveling of the parent pets by a live player and not by a system.

• Shadowstres
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-07 15:50:40 — Link

I remember when I first had my female dragon and she beat a male dragon in a fight they starting like flirting. Then they had a baby. How the heck do I do that again? Like find a mate for my other pet?

• dangerousmind20
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-09 19:04:25 — Link

Ok Angel I understand now I just thought it might be an interesting mechanic that immersed the player more into the game. Please close this thread.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla