IceClan

0 votes / 0%
RidgeClan

1 votes / 20%
LeafClan

2 votes / 40%
ClludClan

1 votes / 20%
Other, (Put name suggestion in comments)

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 7 | Next »

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-09 06:50:38 — Link

CrowStar stopped walking when he had reached the middle of the teritory, he prepared to pounce on WrenKit until a faint sound entered his mind. CrowStar scowled, forcing it out of his mind he pounced on WrenKit.

WrenKit screeched in terror as CrowStar jumped on her, she clawed at her leader as he bit into her shoulder. The kit started to moan miserably as pain took over her shoulder.

CrowStar licked the blood on his teeth, his heart stopped when he heard howling. The DuskClan leader took off, running back to camp as quickly as he could. Another howling replied to the first in the distance, 2 more followed. It wasn't one dog, it was a whole pack! CrowStar ran into the camp and stopped in front of DarkStalker, "Its more then 1! There are 4 dogs out there!" He said, fear in his eye. "They're going after WrenKit I think!"

WrenKit lay there in pain, whimpering softly as the sounds of her nightmares came closer and closer.

(Is it wierd that I am chewing on a Rolo wrapper right now?)

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-12 01:34:59 — Link

(Not really, I have friends who eat paper towels.)

Darkstalker whirled around. He ran past CrowStar, running faster than he had ever run before. "WrenKit!" He called, trying to figure out where she was. He stopped and turned his head, "Where is she?!" He yelled, frantically.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-12 04:09:23 — Link

"We were in the middle of the forest," CrowStar said, "It shouldn't be too far out! I'll see if any other cats are awake!" The DuskClan leader ran into the warriors den.

WrenKit whimpered as the dogs came closer and closer. She was in too much pain and fear to move. The kit closed her eyes and curled up, hoping that the dogs wouldn't notice her.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-12 15:51:56 — Link

Darkstalker charged into the clearing. He attacked the first dog its ferocity, tearing out it's eyes. "WrenKit!" He yelled, slashing at the dog's neck.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-13 01:25:19 — Link

WrenKit moaned quietly, her tail slowly flicking at the ground. The kit tried to get up, a puddle of blood sat where she was laying. She turned around to look at DarkStalker, her eyes filled with pain. She yowled as a dog suddenly rammed into her, throwing the injured kit onto the ground once more. The dog growled and picked WrenKit up, biting harshly in her tail.

CrowStar scowled, there were no other warriors awake. The DuskClan leader ran back into the forest, he had to at least make it look like he cared, or else DarkStalker might get some suspicions. He saw a dog sneaking up on DarkStalker, and without thinking CrowStar ran over and pounced on the dog, clawing it's back.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-13 01:40:10 — Link

Darkstalker whirled around to see CrowStar attack a dog that was about to rip o to his back. He shot a thank you glance at his. He then saw WrenKit. He rushed toward her, jumping on the dog's back, slashing at it.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-13 02:05:28 — Link

The dog yelped, suprised. It tried to bite DarkStalker, growling angrily.

CrowStar grunted as the dog he was on tried to slam him into a tree.  The dog tried a second time, the dark cat's head was nearly smashed. CrowStar hissed and bit deep into the dog's spine, making in howl in pain. He jumped off as the dog ran away, pleased with himself. Then he went to help WrenKit and DarkStalker.

WrenKit squeaked as the dog nearly stepped on her head, it was throwing itself around, trying to bite DarkStalker.  She quickly scrambled to her feet, wincing in pain, her shoulder was still bleeding from CrowStar. Though her wound was hardly visible through all the blood in her matted pelt, and the dog attack just made her condition worse. WrenKit hissed weakly and bit the dog's leg, making it jump. The dog looked at WrenKit and kicked her, sending the kit flying into a tree, then it slammed into a tree one last time and ran off.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-14 00:24:32 — Link

Darkstalker left off the dog as soon as it began to flee. He ran to WrenKit, "Wrenkit, can you hear me?" He said, rolling the kit onto her back.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-14 00:43:43 — Link

WrenKit coughed, she was barely recognisable through the blood on her pelt. The kit moaned as she saw CrowStar, approach her.

"WrenKit. Get back to camp." CrowStar growled angrily, his claws dug into the ground.

WrenKit whimpered as she got to her paws, almost immediately blood rushed to her head and the kit passed out.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-18 01:24:28 — Link

Darkstalker gave CrowStar an agitated look. He then picked Wrenkit up as carefully as he could. "We have to run!" He said though us teeth.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-18 21:14:38 — Link

(It's a good plot, so I'm bringing it back! And I also finished the prophecy.)

Darkstalker took off through the trees, hoping that CrowStar would be smart enough to follow him.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-19 01:41:42 — Link

CrowStar glared after DarkStalker but walked behind him. When they got back to the camp the DuskClan leader quickly trotted to his den, ignoring the warrior and kit.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-21 02:32:25 — Link

Darkstalker ran into the cat's den. "SmallStep!" He cried, gently putting the kit  on the ground.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-22 01:58:14 — Link

SmallStep turned around and looked at DarkStalker, "Is everything alright?"

WrenKit whimpered softly, and put her paws over her ears.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-22 15:09:06 — Link

Darkstalker looked at Smallstep, then back at Wrenkit, "It's nowhere near alright."

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 7 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla