Boards < Community < Roleplay < Warriors RP (P)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 | Next »

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-15 00:28:54 — Link

Blackheart followed the smell of prey and saw windpaw walking around the forest "Windpaw why are you out of camp" (Also just to be clear I am she not he.)

The founder of Breeze clan dun, dun, dun,

not blackheart just me because im the most awsome and im also a cookie, and im also a face named fread, jk im to cool to be named fread. im not just the asomest i can also ride horses they are sooo cute. did you know that a pug has the most butiful face in the world why did they not make the world record for most butiful thing in the world, i dont know.i like blabring on

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for funny cats

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-15 07:43:46 — Link

OwlStar heard BlackHeart, and heimmeadietlu sunk into a crouch. He wove his way among the greenery, then pounced on. BlackHeart, sinking his teeth into her spine.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-15 20:44:55 — Link

Blackheart herd Owlstar as he was in the air and quickly bit has neck as hard as posible blood splattred every were as Owlstar droped to the ground. Blackheart nudged him "Windpaw quickly follow me it's not safe here." meowed Blackheart and started to run back to camp

not blackheart just me because im the most awsome and im also a cookie, and im also a face named fread, jk im to cool to be named fread. im not just the asomest i can also ride horses they are sooo cute. did you know that a pug has the most butiful face in the world why did they not make the world record for most butiful thing in the world, i dont know.i like blabring on

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-15 21:04:22 — Link

OwlStar laid on the ground dead. Course he was only there for a few minutes, he still had more lives to live. After a bit he woke up, he was a slight bit upset. But it didn't matter, even though BlackHeart had gotten away, he left a trail behind him that led straight to their camp. He started to follow the scent.

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-16 23:26:10 — Link

Angelstar got up, even though her legs where a bit wobbly, she succeeded. She tan out of the medicine cats den and ran out to the forest. Following Smallkits sent. Then she ran into Owlstars body.

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ANY:

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!!

Find me on other sites!

howrse.com-Memes-http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=Memes

Furry-paws.com-TrueScotty-http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1462155

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-18 01:21:18 — Link

Windpaw ran after Blackheart. "Blackheart! Where are we going?"

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-19 03:23:04 — Link

"Camp!" called blackheart "come on!" Blackhear Paw-sed (That was a random bad pun) and waited for windpaw at the camp entrince

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-20 07:22:59 — Link

Smokefur's eyes widened as Angelstar made an instant recovery and leaped out of her den. she obviously didnt need any more medical attention, but she definately would if she went where Smokefur thought she was going.

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-21 16:12:36 — Link

Blackheart looked back on Owlstars body and hoped he would not get up anytime soon

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-21 23:35:19 — Link

Windpaw gave the direction camp was in a look. She then went to see Owlstar's body. She stared into the cat's eyes. "Owlstar?"

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-24 03:44:18 — Link

(twiewegerygtnhuhgfsin sorry I can't come on often anymore. rip. I'll try to come on once a week tho...)

OwlStar uhh... He uh.... (gosh so many posts in less den a week... alright... first things first then since I guess I have taken over the OwlStar XD) OwlStar growled at AngelStar and clawed at the FireClan leader. (Then on too WindPaw...) Hissing at the apprentice he bit WindPaw's ear and pulled on it. (*sigh* well thats over... Sorry if it sucked im short on time)

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-26 01:25:53 — Link

Angelstar growled at Owlstar, then jumped o his back.

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ANY:

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!!

Find me on other sites!

howrse.com-Memes-http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=Memes

Furry-paws.com-TrueScotty-http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1462155

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-26 02:06:25 — Link

Windpaw yelped and jumped back. She gave Owlstar an angry look as she touched her paw to her ear and it came back with blood.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-26 08:23:00 — Link

OwlStar hissed and started clawing at AngelStar, trying to get her off. "If you ever want your kit back alive and only suffer a little bit you will leave this forest by the next full moon, otherwise our apprentices will find their new training sessions quite..." He paused, "well lets just say it wont be very pleasant for the kit" OwlStar grinned, his teeth still tainted blood red from this morning.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-27 01:20:21 — Link

Windpaw growled, advancing on the thrashing cat. "Well, I guess you'll never get to tell them if wer kill you now."

« Prev | 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla