Boards < Community < Roleplay < Warriors RP (P)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 37 38 | Next »

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 22:05:08 — Link

Finnaly! we now are ready to start Warriors RP! if you would like to join, click here.

Rules:

1. If you would like to have a mate and have kits, you must have purrrrmition (excuse the pun) from the player to be your mate and, if you want kits, to make sure that the player playing your kit has signed up in the sign up fourm.
  2. lets not get to gourey here, no Tigerstar and Scorge thing please :)
  3.  anything else to do with the fourm rules.
  4. the Clan name is FireClan, and rival Clans are ScrachClan, FrostClan, and WaterClan.

any way, let's get started!

Angelstar walked up on the Highstone looking down on her Clanmates. "May all cats of apprenticeship and older meet under the Highstone," she called. It was moonrise, and most of the cats where stunded by the sudden passing of the past deputy, Darkfang. He had no sign of sickness, and yet had gone. "I have thought and thought and thought, for the sudden passing of Darkfang was hard to go though, but I have made my desition, Blackheart will be the new deputy of FireClan,"

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ANY:

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!!

Find me on other sites!

howrse.com-Memes-http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=Memes

Furry-paws.com-TrueScotty-http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1462155

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 22:52:46 — Link

"Blackheart!" Meowed Moonshade happily. She had always like that cat, especialy her wondering nature. She was glad that Blackheart had been chosen. Although, thought Moonshade, Blackheart is Angelstar's sister, I wonder if that's why Angelstar picked her. Moonshade instantly discarded the idea, Angelstar was a good cat, so was Blackheart. As soon as everyone forgot the sudden passing of Darkfang, the better. Moonshade padded to the warriors den so that she could watch the moon rise, as she always did every night.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 23:14:23 — Link

Forestpaw meowed his agreement with the clan, he'd liked Darkfang, but these things happen. He wandered off to the apprentice den after congradulating the new Deputy.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 00:05:19 — Link

As Moonshade padded back to her den, a bit of movement caught her attention. Moonshade froze then turned, slowly, to see who, or what, the movement was caused by. "Hello?" Moonshade me owed in general direction of the movement, she was curious to see what it was, it was probably just another FireClan cat, but you could never be too safe.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 00:11:13 — Link

Smokeheart came out from the tunnel leading into the forest, he dropped his prey."Did I miss something?"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 00:19:31 — Link

"Oh," Moonshade meowed, relieved, "It was just you. And, yes, you did miss something. Blackheart was just named deputy of the FireClan. Where were you?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 03:07:46 — Link

"Hunting. We needed prey, so I got some."He flicked his tail."Sorry for spooking you."

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 04:11:10 — Link

"It's fine, I'm just glad that you're not something that would pose a threat to the clan. I'm too full from lunch to fight anything right now!" Moonshade meowed in a joking matter. "That's great of you to  get some prey, you're right, we do need some. I guess that I'll see you in the morning."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 06:03:30 — Link

"See yah" Smokeheart trotted over and dropped his fresh-kill on the pile, he grabbed a plump mouse from the pile and went over to the outside of the Warriors den to eat.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 06:08:37 — Link

Dawnkit crept out of the Nursery, she was meant to stay in there but it was so boring! She padded over to one of the walls and chewed her way through. She stumbled through into.... The Warriors den.

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 12:43:42 — Link

Smokeheart felt something tumble onto him, he hissed and jumped up, arching his back. He turned around and saw Dawnkit."Oh." He licked his fur to smooth it down, and unarched his back.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 16:17:05 — Link

Moonshade trotted into the warriors den, "Relax Smokeheart, it's just Dawnkit." Then Moonshade turned to Dawnkit, "Dawnkit, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be in the nursery with the rest of the kits. Why did you leave at this time of night?"

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 21:37:57 — Link

Pineleaf followed Moonshade."Moonshade,relax,she's only a kit!"

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 23:40:00 — Link

"Hey! If something falls onto you when you're sleeping you'd get freaked out." Smokeheart meowed.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 23:42:31 — Link

Dawnkit shrank down."I'm sorry Smokeheart." She didn't meet anyones eyes."I just wanted to.... Erm... Find my mum."

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

« Prev | 1 2 ... 37 38 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla