Maybe

0 votes / 0%
OMG YAS!!!!

3 votes / 50%
« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-14 05:06:44 — Link

Hello! This is another warrior cats roleplay, and I would prefer if you come on almost once a day. Start by creating your cat! Before you select a role though make sure it's not already taken, thanks!

News: BlazeClan; A Warrior Cats roleplay is now open!

News: We now have a chat for boarders on BlazeClan and OceanClan

News: New clan, DuskClan!

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-14 05:11:57 — Link

Hello! just to let you know leader, deputy, and medicine cat are open

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-14 05:15:51 — Link

Name: SmallKit

Description: Small, Blind, Ginger with a white belly and front left foot is also white.

Personality: Mischievous, Compassionate, Smart, Stubborn, Sensitive

Postion: Kit

Moons: 5

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-14 05:17:33 — Link

Smallkit: 

The blind kit stumbled her way out of the nursery and looked around. "Hello?" She mewed.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 00:47:14 — Link

Name: Dawnstar

Description: tall she-cat, fur colour is known as 'Mottled ginger', has white paws and white underbelly

Personality: kind, loyal, smart, loves kits, affectionate and adventurous but cautious when it comes to helping the clan

Position/Rank: Leader

Extras/questions: May I be your mother?

Pic(Optional):Image result for mottled ginger cat

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 00:50:25 — Link

"Smallkit!" Meowed Dawnstar, leader of Oceanclan."Smallkit where are you!?"

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 04:36:19 — Link

Name: Moonshade

Description: Grey fur with black stripes running down from the spot between her ears to a bit above her head. These stripes are also on her legs and her fur is tipped with a very dark grey, but not dark enough that you can't see the fur underneath. She also aqua blue eyes.

Personality: Very knowledgeable about plants and is also very fast. Very kind and feels as if she serves no leader, but the concept of life itself

Position: Medicine Cat

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 19:20:58 — Link

Moonshade yawned, then stood and stretched. She padded out of her den. She saw Dawnstar outside, "Dawnstar, what are you doing up so early?" She meowed.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 23:15:40 — Link

XD Sorry, wrong rp!

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 23:36:47 — Link

Dawnstar turned, panic in her eyes."Smallkit's missing!!"

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 23:47:24 — Link

Moonshade's eyes widened. The small, blind kit could be anywhere. She was probably hopelessly lost. "Do you know how long she's been gone? Who knows where she is if she's been gone long enough to leave our territory!"

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 23:50:16 — Link

Dawnstar lashed her tail."I don't know! I got up and my only kit was gone!!! Smallkit!" 

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 23:52:12 — Link

"Should we wake up the rest of the clan to look for her? I'll start now if you want to start waking everyone up." Moonshade suggested.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 00:13:14 — Link

Ugh sorry wrong rp!! Again

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 00:17:08 — Link

Dawnstar nodded her agreement, she jumped up onto Highrock and meowed."Let all cat's old enough to catch their own prey meet at the bottom of high rock!"

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla