Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 72 73 74 ... 77 78 | Next »

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-01 06:55:14 — Link

Rory thought for a second.

"Do my wits count? Cause then... no."

Rory thought for a second. "Actually, i have a knife right around.... HERE!!!"

Rory whipped a knife out of her jacket pocket. "I cant use it though... hey, do you know what happened to Chase and the other girl?"

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-01 17:15:11 — Link

"Yeah." Faelin said, "We captured your team's flag, but there was no one around, anywhere. Everybody was gone. So we came back here, looking for Chiron, and we found her and you. Then Chase got kidnapped by this thing and I broke some ribs and the new girl turned it to dust..." Faelin trailed off, "maybe I do belong in this mad house." 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-06 00:32:44 — Link

Chase winced."I.... don't remember." He racked his brains, trying to remember. But it was like someone had wiped out the details.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-06 01:59:00 — Link

"You have to remember something, the brain cant not have memory for it! Maybe if we jog your thoughts a bit? The big monster? Walkie Talkie? Errr, bloody nose? Claiming?" Gretchen searched through her head for things that had recently happened.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-07 02:51:14 — Link

"Wait, what was that?"

Rory went to walk towards the voices that sounded very familiar.

"Chase? is that you?!?!"

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-07 11:02:35 — Link

Chase went to respond, then froze."Rory?" He called, wincing at how hoarse his voice sounded.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-07 20:58:14 — Link

Faelin looked at Rory, "Let's go see Chase before we see how many more injuries we can give ourselves."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-08 09:45:40 — Link

Chase's arm seared with pain. He groaned.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-20 07:25:13 — Link

"Chase!!!! Thank goodness!!!! How bad is.... Umm... everything?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-21 10:57:44 — Link

"On a scale of one to ten? About fifty"

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-21 23:37:19 — Link

Faelin gave Chase a worried look, "That bad?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-23 08:32:01 — Link

"Yep." His voice went hoarse and he had to cough several times to clear it.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-24 03:07:04 — Link

Gretchen bit her lip, "I have a bit of medical knowledge..." She said, hesitating a bit. Her dad wanted to become a doctor, and he had almost gotten his degree, then... She blinked back tears as she found herself wrapped in the memory which had occured not too long ago... If he had lived a bit longer, he could've followed his dreams...

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-24 10:45:18 — Link

"Is she okay?" Chase asked, needing to clear his throat again, which sent him into a coughing fit.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-26 02:12:26 — Link

Faelin gave a small laugh, "You should be more worried about your own health."

« Prev | 1 2 ... 72 73 74 ... 77 78 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla