Boards < General < Help < plz help

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• teebow
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-17 06:23:50 — Link

does it take 5 energy to enter the portal for explore? my male gryphon entered and his energy dropped to 5 so he was only able to explore 1 time even tho he won ALL the battles..

I really don't understand the "capture wild pet" part of the game. I put out two catchers and never heard anything ... can someone explain better how this feature works?

Thanks in advance for reading this post! :)

Living for Lykos!!!!

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-17 10:50:08 — Link

That is correct, it takes 5 energy per explore. The exception is if you only have 5 energy left, in which case it only takes 4 energy so you don't get kicked off the island after losing one battle.

After you've set your catchers, you'll need to wait for the timer to end and the server to process the result, after which when you return to the page, there will be a log telling you what happened and whether or not you caught anything. Timain has put together a thorough explanation of this feature here. (In fact, the whole guide on this page is a very useful, if extensive, resource for new players.)

• teebow
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-18 08:46:47 — Link

wow, i did manage to catch some new pets!!

I have NO idea how to upgrade my stable to accomodate more pets but this is pretty exciting lol

I am not planning on breeding any right away .. i intend to explore a LOT and level up and find enough vermillion so I can gene test all the pets I am keeping (gryphons, pumas & lykos) so I guess I have some time to figure it all out.

Living for Lykos!!!!

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-18 10:16:43 — Link

In order to upgrade your stable, you'll need a lvl 2 stable blueprint, a certain amount of wood, clay, stone, and silver, and a pet that meets the crafting requirements. (This is the full list of all recipes in the game, if you want to have a look at what else you can build, and what you'll need.)

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about the game if you need help figuring things out, just PM me anytime.

• teebow
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-24 09:32:45 — Link

Ok, so I lied... I got impatient and started breeding like a maniac... 

Thank you so much Sumatra_Echo for all you've done for me :) 

Living for Lykos!!!!

• BringMeTheHorizon125
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 04:47:44 — Link

how do i give energy drink 2 my unicorn?!?!?

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 10:26:11 — Link

Go to your inventory an click on the Energy Drink,choose "Use"from the list and then choose the pet you want to energize and click "Energize".

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla