Boards < Community < Roleplay < Harry Potter Roleplay Sign Up

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 02:11:16 — Link

Form:If allowed,animagus,dog.If not,human.

Name:Soriah

Looks:tan skin,medium length wavy brown hair 5ft.,hazel eyes(again,if allowed,animagus sleek brown and white long haired dog.

House(Griffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff):Griffindor

Personality:smart,calm under pressure,likes animals,kind

If u play Quiddich then what position:chaser

Wand:birch wand with a pheonix feather core

Pets:Ash:Grey cat with attitude

Shine:perigrene falcon that can change size
Featherfall:fawn pug-very hyper

(Is a BIG animal lover.)

(From America,just moved at end of first year)

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 23:03:31 — Link

Accepted! To sum up what's been happening, it's the Christmas hollidays, Rory and Chase have been out ice-skating on the lake, the lake brakes up as two other girls come out, Faelin and Sara. Where Chase is standing brakes up and he's punged into the water, the girls have got him out and are building a fire to keep him warm. So, technially. Drama, drama, drama and more drama.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-27 17:21:36 — Link

Okay!

The founder of Breeze clan dun, dun, dun,

not blackheart just me because im the most awsome and im also a cookie, and im also a face named fread, jk im to cool to be named fread. im not just the asomest i can also ride horses they are sooo cute. did you know that a pug has the most butiful face in the world why did they not make the world record for most butiful thing in the world, i dont know.i like blabring on

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for funny cats

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-27 17:22:58 — Link

( sorrythat was my friend on my account not me )

The founder of Breeze clan dun, dun, dun,

not blackheart just me because im the most awsome and im also a cookie, and im also a face named fread, jk im to cool to be named fread. im not just the asomest i can also ride horses they are sooo cute. did you know that a pug has the most butiful face in the world why did they not make the world record for most butiful thing in the world, i dont know.i like blabring on

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-27 23:57:36 — Link

Okay!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-24 01:52:57 — Link

Sorry i was on my friends account.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla