Boards < Community < Groups < Newbie Mentors

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Wolfee
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-10 03:13:40 — Link

So I got the idea from another website, I thought it would be fun to match up newbies with experienced players to help them! So, basically, sign up down there, and I will match you up! Sign up to either be a mentor or be mentored.

Mentors                                                                                Newbies

Lisxz                                                                                        Wolfee

Matches

None yet!

ooo this looks super pro ouo

I have A TON of free pets in my free tab. Pm me c:

• Lisxz
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-20 02:48:21 — Link

Can I be a mentor?

• Wolfee
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-20 15:53:05 — Link

Sure!

I have A TON of free pets in my free tab. Pm me c:

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-31 06:51:28 — Link

Hey can I sign up or join? I don't know and I don't mind if I'm a mentor or newbie

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Wolftear
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-11 15:29:35 — Link

I like this idea:)

I would love to join and Im at newbie

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-11 03:13:00 — Link

Not joining, but would like to suggest you ask for more information then just joining and which of the two;

Example: What type of mentor are you, or are you looking for: General (For tips and advice on the game), breeding (Help/guide you with breeding, and how to go about it), battlefield, arena, explore, trades, etc.

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• User

Posted at 2016-12-23 18:41:11 — Link

im a newbie and would love to join.

"I have seen things so beautiful they have brought tears to my eyes. 
Yet none of them can match the gracefulness and beauty of a horse running free."

• Tschike
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-25 14:50:51 — Link

hey, I like the idea too, I' d  like to sign up as mentor

maby we should write about this in a newby guide, because when I was new I only looked at those posts

• ChickenNuggat
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-05 02:18:28 — Link

This is a pretty cool idea. Idon't really care much, but if possible I would like to be a mentor.

• Countryjesusfollower
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-16 06:51:57 — Link

Hey i am a HOPELESS newbie in dire need of a mentor li'l help? a.K.A can i join?

If today was the last day before jesus came back ,how wou!d you live?would you live for him or for yourself?

"Behold i am coming soon,keep safe what you have so you will not be robbed of your victory prize".-BIBLE

If you belive in Jesus Christ as your lord and Savior than tell the world for we are not ashamed!tell about  jesus and leave the rest to him and he WILL do the rest!!

If you open your ears to the holy spirit you will not be able to go one minute without ministering to someone! This world needs a revival!!!!!!so shae the good news! 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla